First impressions are everything! And the picture you post of your property will make the determination on if the buyer wants to know more or continue on to the next listing...
A photograph is the medium that we can convey visual information to the buyer. The photographer stages the environment, determining exactly how they want the viewer to react. Today's buyer is visually oriented. The photograph is the first look they will have at a property, and paired with the price, will determine if they move to the next property listing or want to know more.
For more information about Real Estate Photography, check out these articles...
- Making Every Pixel Count - New York Times
- Do You Hire Professional Photographers? by Adam Waldman
- Taking Home Photos That Will Draw Buyers - Wall Street Journal
- 'pix appeal' has replaced 'curb appeal'
- A Realtors’ association survey found that when it comes to web features that buyers consider “very useful,” 83 percent cited pictures
- Photographs create emotion... 'Emotion makes people act.' Zig Ziglar
- When a camera takes a picture, light is bent, scattered, diffused. Colors lose their luster, and a haze hides the beauty that normally is there. Through the right equipment and software, a dull picture can become a beautiful representation of your property!
- Online photos are the buyer's first glimpse of the home. The more appealing the photo, the more likely they will explore further.